It is me again... I am delighted to accept this award from Monique - www.naturallymecreations.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much, Monique!
I feel honoured and treasured to say the least. I just feel so touched when I receive these awards because they put me on the top of the world...
blog to see her wonderful creations... she is amazingly creative and loves to recycle as well.
Here are 7 things I would like to share about myself ( I hope I don't struggle - Lol!)
1. I studied Sociology honours in college and wanted to go and do my Masters in Social Work
2. Landed myself in a job as a Guest Relations Executive in a 5 star hotel and loved every minute of it.
3. I have worked in the garment industry and in the hospitality industry. I have to say that I loved working in a hotel because I got to meet people from all over the world... and I realized that people are the same inside even though they all have a different exterior. We all need to be loved and respected no matter which part of the earth we come from. And I am lucky that my life has been touched by so many lovely people as yourselves.
4. My hair started greying at 28!!!
5. I always wanted to study Design in any form but did not - some day I will.
6. I have a dream to write a book - one fine day, it should materialize.
7. I love blog land and could spend hours visiting blogs and making friends. I have come across such nice people through blog land that it has made my life far richer than it ever was.
The second thing that I gotta do is to share this award...
WELL, I PASS THIS ON TO WHO EVER READS THIS POST... WITH LOVE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. DO TAKE IT AND POST IT ON YOUR BLOG.
Monique, I am sorry that I took so long to post this... we are going through a bit of a rough phase at home with my DH having to undergo surgery in Singapore while we are here. Wish I could have been there with him at the time of the operation. We are going to fly to Singapore on Thursday to look him up for 2 days.