Thursday 28 April 2011

Apologies for not being regular with my visits.

Hello bloggers,

I hope you are well, healthy and crafting away...

This is a short post to say that I have been a bit busy oflate. Thus I have not had enough time to come and visit you all. I promise I will do that at the earliest. You know, I suffer from withdrawal symptoms if I don't. Lol!!!

I have painful finger joints as a result of over use, so am trying to keep away from the computer and card making - sob, sob!
Do bear with me...I also want to apologise for taking so long to post some wonderful awards that I have received. Thank you so much!




Helen and Khush, I will also do the tagging stuff soon.

Thanks again for making my world bright and happy which helps me to spread it further in my own little way.

Hugs,

Monica

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Monica. You must rest those painful fingers and take a short break. I am sure that everyone understands. I look forward to your return with more of your fabby card.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Crafterkhush said...

Monica honey, take care of yourself please.. Keep me updated...

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Monica! Do take care of yourself and rest those fingers!

jimlynn said...

Monica....please take care of yourself! Hopefully they'll heal up in no time.
Lynn

Bea said...

hi Monica sorry to hear about your fingers and do hope you soon feel better - Bea

Princess4Wiz said...

Take care of yourself, Monica! Hope things improve very soon. Hugs, Beth. xxx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

HOpe you are feeling better soon!! Don't stress about not visiting my blog...not much going on there!!!

Maria

Linby said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are not well and even more so that you cannot craft. Take care.
Linbyx

Rae said...

Totally, understand, Monica, I am going thru something similar myself. I appreciate your visit today, and I was reminded that I haven't paid you a visit in a while so I came to see what you have been working on. I also have to visit when my internet will work. There's always something! Hope you are doing better soon, and now I'm going to work my way backwards and see what I have missed on your blog! ; )