Wednesday 27 April 2011

Thank you, Helen!

Hello bloggers,

Last night I was happily surprised when my hubby handed over a brown paper parcel to me... When I opened it what popped out were these amazingly beautiful cards sent by Helen of www.helenmade.blogspot.com/ Thank you, Helen! The cards are just so very pretty.

What I did this morning was to pack these beauties in plastic sleeves and send them off to hubby's office. They have already started selling...


I consider myself lucky to have entered a whole new world out there... thank you, dear bloggers for all your love, encouragement and generosity - in which ever way. It means the world to me... I am so grateful to have met such a nice bunch of crafters.

Hugs,

Monica

11 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

Lucky you Monica... Proud of you girl.. Carry on doing the great work you do...:-)

CG said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog! I had so much making the card, I wasn't sure if it looked good LOL!
Thank you for your cardmaking efforts; I can tell they bring much joy!

Helen said...

You are welcome, Monica! Thank you for the link. You are too kind.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Monica. Wow, how wonderfully kind of Helen to send those beauties onto you.
You do so much fabulous hard work for charities, you are to be commended for what you do. You truly have a heart of gold. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Crafterkhush said...

Another award for u on my blog.. check whenever you get time...

Sylvia x said...

what a lovely friend to send you all those cards and well done you for all your hard work

Sylvia xx

Unknown said...

That is really lovely of Helen x Good hearts attract good hearts! x Leigh x

Princess4Wiz said...

How wonderful, Monica! If only there were more crafters in this world, perhaps it would be a much better place? Beth. xxx

Karin said...

What a lovely group of cards...So generous!

Rosalee said...

Awesome set of cards Monica. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. My sister is doing fine, hopefully the stitches will come out today...I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'll be sure to email you once your card arrives. Thanks for your kind gesture
Hugs, Rosalee

Rae said...

How sweet of Helen. I love her work!