These awards were given to me a while ago somehow I have not been able to post them. Thank you so much, dear Rosalee and Sylvia for showering so much blog love on me. I feel proud and honoured to say the least.
Apologies for taking so long to share them with you all...
Thanks so much, Rosalee and Sylvia for your thoughtfulness!
|Thanks again, Rosalee!|
|And thanks, yet again, Rosalee for passing so many awards to me!|
Here are seven random things I am sharing about myself - the first one is an awful lot of truth!
1. I am forty-five but since forties is the new thirties, I am thirty-five (going on thirty)!!! Lol. So you are all ten years younger, right?
2. I eat to live and not live to eat...
3. France made me fall in love with Mojito!!!
4. I love silver jewellery.
5. I miss the fact that I don't sew anymore.
6. I wish the world would smile and take life just a wee bit less seriously. Blog-land has made my world a smiling place.
7. How I wish the world resembled blogland - there would be so much more love and harmony that way.
Now I would like to pass on ALL these awards to the following:
Shirley-Anne - http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com
Katrin - http://katrin-hobby.blogspot.com
Ursula - http://ursulauphof.blogspot.com/
Linby - craftylinby.blogspot.com
Charlene - http://paperandinkplayground.blogspot.com/
Monica - chasingart.blogspot.com
Carolyn - inmystampingroom.blogspot.com
Dr Sonia - http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
AndreaJB - http://andreajbpiecesofmine.blogspot.com
Linby - http://craftylinby.blogspot.com
Beverley - http://isastampingoodtime.blogspot.com/
Manu - http://manuk.ro
Sylvia - http://happycraftytimes5.blogspot.com/ ( all but the first award are for you, dear Sylvia!!!)
Do visit these blogs if you have a minute... and leave them some blog love that we all thrive on...
PS: In case you don't pick up the award for whatever reason, I totally understand...