Monday 30 January 2012

A simple birthday card...

 Hello lovely bloggers,

Can you believe that January is at it's end... my God, isn't it amazing how these years are passing by. Really, it is the age of digital technology in no unsurest form.

Now to my card... Very simple and childish as my mojo is not very active these days.


The papers are from the book store close by. The gift and cake border punch is from Ek Success and so is the bubble border punch. The butterflies are what were left behind from a MS border punch - waste really but they looked so dainty that I thought I must recycle them. The ribbon is from my stash.

Will come and visit you all now...

Hugs,

Monica



9 comments:

Bea said...

hi Monica - great card - looks like you will be the ek success queen lol! The punches are very effective I do like the bubble one.
Purple is one of my favourite colours.
Thanks for your lovely comments and understanding of my nesties obsession just now!!

Karin said...

I love the bright colors for this card! So cheerful for a celebratory card like this!

Sasha said...

The perfect birthday card, Monica...with cake and candles!!

And yes, the days, weeks, months years all seem to blend into one these days, it's so scary!:)

Shakti said...

очень оригинально!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

It is not childish but rather elegant I feel! The ribbon , the matching colors,the stripes and patterns all so gorgeous .I think you need to hear a mega dose of praise from your blogger fans like me!

jimlynn said...

This isn't childish at all Monica....it's really cute! LOVE those colors you used and the way you recycled the cut outs of the butterflies! SO PRETTY!
Know what you mean about the mojo....mind packed a suitcase last week and is really on an extended vacation!! LOL!
Lynn

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Monica, I love the colours you have used and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

susiestacey said...

Hello Monica, hope you are well after your holiday, the photos are beautiful x The the card you have made today, punches can be very useful and effective x Susan x

Sandra said...

Really striking card.
Hugs
Sandra x