Sunday 16 September 2012

Casual Fridays

Hello sweet bloggers,

Gosh, this week flew by soooooo quickly - just don't know where it went???

I have been making cards but have not been able to blog and how much I have been missing that.

Here is a card that I put together for Casual Fridays - the theme this week being black, white and one more colour. 
I was just stuck on using red with black and white instead of trying another variation.
Such an easy theme but my mojo was not with me so here is what I turned out - with my Ek Success border punch and a piano key ribbon. 
Could have added a sentiment but decided to leave it clean and simple.


Wish you all a pleasant weekend - may the weather behave and children, pets and partners as well, lol!

Love,

Monica

9 comments:

Bea said...

hi Monica - What a striking colour combination and it makes a lovely card. That punch is new to me but as I have a sons/grandson who love thier guitars it is one I will look out for. Also the ribbon is unusual and fits so well with the punch. Have a lovely day

Sue said...

Oh Wow,gorgeous card Monica.
Hugs Sue x

McCrafty's Cards said...

A really striking card Monica, I like the design.
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

Perfection!!!
Great color combo too! Love it.
Lynn

Sasha said...

Such a great interpretation of the colour challenge, Monica. I love your piano keyboard, card.
Your last paragraph made me smile...lol! x

Unknown said...

Super card Monica. I found you on another blog and wanted to see your creations...have joined as a new member...cheers, Annie
http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

This is just fabulous!!!
WOW - that punch is amazing! Love it with the piano keys!

Great job!!!!!!!

lililindsay said...

|I think that your mojo is right there beside you. I can think of several people in my life that would suit this card.

Jenny said...

Such a snazzy design...what a great ribbon and love your choice of extra colour :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x