Friday 28 September 2012

For Casual Friday

Hello bloggers,
Today was Aleeza's sports day and it was great fun for both parents and children. When they are this little, they are really lovely. 
Since my girls have a huge age difference between them ( aged 12 plus and 4 plus) I seem to understand better how sweet this age is ( I mean four plus) They are just so innocent and now I know what people mean when they say, 'Enjoy them, now'.

Below is a card I made this evening for Casual Friday, the theme this week is to be inspired by your blog header. But my card is a bit too busy for Casual Friday I think! And I never seem to tire of this sentiment!!! Used it a million times and inspite of that the cards sell with it.



Below is a picture of Aleeza's sports day - she is in the orange t-shirt in the centre. They are singing the inaugural song here.

Catch you soon. 


Lots of love,

Monica

16 comments:

Kavitha Vadhri said...

Beautiful card monica

Kavitha Vadhri said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and I am your newest follower too.

thanks
kavitha

Sue said...

Love your card Monica,fab embossing and colour.
Lovely photo of the childrens sports day.
Sue x

Carole said...

It's a beautiful card.

Am I the only one having a problem viewing your blog? it shows up with such large images that it doesn't fit on my 16" screen, I have to scroll right and left to view it. Just saying:)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Monica. This is gorgeous and I love the feather and stunning butterfly.
Ah Aleeza looks so cute and enjoying herself.
Love Sandra xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Monica, I like the butterfly and the embossing, Aleeza looks like she is enjoying herself singing.
Kevin xx

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful daughter and card! Lovely interpretation Monica~

Sasha said...

Super card for the challenge, Monica, and lovely photo of the children. I love Aleeza's bright orange top with matching hair bands.
Thank you for the info about "potluck" x

Camille Short said...

That is so clever! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Monica, what a lovely interpretation of your blog banner! That feather is so pretty and delicate!
Thanks so much for playing wiht us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Of course you love that sentiment! It's great!!

Love the picture of sports day! Your daughter is beautiful!

jimlynn said...

Love your card Monica and that feather is perfect!!! Lovely!

Aleeza is a little doll - so cute! Wish I lived close enough to give her a hug!

Lynn

Michele Gross said...

Just lovely! The feather is not only pretty but adds a certain softness to your project. I'm so glad you tooted your horn for us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

What a lovely card!! Your butterfly is beautiful...and "Believe" never gets old, right:)?!! Your daughter is beautiful...and yes, enjoy these days, but truth be told, there is wonderfulness with each age(mine 23,21 and almost 17):)!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is so classy and elegant! I love the way you captured your blog header in this perfectly! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!

Merry said...

Aleeza looks like she is really enjoying herself. Another beautiful card great take on your blog header.