Tuesday 4 September 2012

For less is more - pink and brown

Hello sweet people,

Here is a vey quick and simple card for Less is More - the challenge being pink and brown this week.

I have used baby pink card stock and have stamped a Hampton Art cupckake in Brilliance fast drying coffee bean. 
The mesh border is from Hero Arts while the sentiment is from Penny Black - all stamped with the same ink.
I have coloured in the cupcake with a pink water colour pencil and also the mesh border. Stuck some pink gems and voila my card was ready.



Would love to hear what you feel about this card... a bit too basic isn't it?

Off to do some housework now - to dry the laundry actually.

Love,
Monica

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

Sweet card Monica!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Merry said...

I think the card is just right Monica....love what you did with the mesh. Your blog is looking terrific too.

Sasha said...

Super CAS card for the LIM challenge, Monica x

Bea said...

Hi Monica - I love your card - I think basic is fine sometimes too much is overload - the cake looks just good enough to eat!!Lol

jimlynn said...

Not basic at all....just sensational! Love the pink and brown and those gems make it super! Fantastic card!
Lynn

Jane said...

Your card is just great, love the sentiment. I hope you have more luck getting your laundry dry than I am at the moment!

Mandi said...

Super card
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Karin said...

I love the simpleness of this! The sentiment is charming and your bits of bling are perfectly placed :)