Sunday 16 September 2012

Less is more and Casual Fridays

Hello sweet bloggers,

Am back with another card for Less is More this time - the theme is ovals this time.
I am also going to enter this for Casual Fridays - black,white and another colour.

I have used my scalloped oval punch and punched three windows and stamped the teeny tiny ladybirds on the inside. I bought this ladybird stamp on my last visit to Singapore - so small is it that it has no name on it. But it sure is pretty!
The red dots on the ladybirds have been done with my Sakura red gel pen.
The ribbon and crystal are from my stash.




Below is a picture of the inside of the card.

Now I must run to the supermarket to get some groceries.

Catch you later...

Love,
Monica

17 comments:

GinaA said...

Brilliant bugs, love ladybirds, the ribbon and red gems are the perfect embellishments makes a super card.

Sue said...

Beautiful card Monica,I do love Ladybirds.
Hugs Sue x

Loli said...

Hola Monica, very funny card, i love your ladybirds, the ribbon and the rhinestones match perfect with your ladybirds, great work.
Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Monica, I like the wee bugs and the clever design.
Kevin xx

Lynne said...

Super card.
Lynne xxx

jimlynn said...

Triple LOVE!
This is so pretty! Love all the white space and the lady bugs are adorable! FANTASTIC card!
Lynn

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the Ladybirds and fabulous details.xxx

Bea said...

hi Monica love your cute bugs and the card is a great CAS example

Chrissie said...

This is simply great Monica, I think it's the best you've submitted to our challenges.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Kimberly said...

Monica - what a cute window card! Those ladybugs are adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mandi said...

Just super Monica
The ladybugs looks terrific and the ribbon works great

Thanks very much
mandi
LIM

Marrigje said...

Lovely card!

Marrigje

Sasha said...

Love your sweet little ladybirds, Monica. Such a pretty window card...perfect for the LIM challenge, too x

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

The window card is great! I just worked on one myself!!!

Nicola said...

The ladybirds really are cute, what a lovely card :)

Anonymous said...

Love the peek-a-boo ovals with the ladybugs! The gingham ribbon is a perfect touch. Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Piali said...

Sweet card! The windows and the lady bugs are cute!Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!