Friday 21 September 2012

Shades of pink and white

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is a card I have made for Annabelle Stamps Blog - the challenge being shades of pink and white.
I have used my latest Sizzix embossing folder, sponged it and added touches of white in the embossed image with my Uniball white pen. I have stuck the embossed paper with foam dots to give it dimension.
The flowers have been punched and stuck foam pads as well.
Zeenya (turning 13 this November and who speaks very little) acknowledged that the card was attractive and I think so too.


Gotta finish my lunch and get Aleeza from school.

Will come and visit later.

Lots of love,

Monica


10 comments:

Bea said...

hi Monica - this is a gorgeous card - it reminds me of a strawberry sundae

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fabulous colours.xxx

Sasha said...

Beautiful, Monia. Love your embossing technique and the addition of pretty flowers x

Linby said...

Such pretty work and I love the colours.
Linbyx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Monica, I like the embossing the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

Zeenya is right - it's beautiful! Love all the pink on this Monica. Such a lovely, lovely card.
Lynn

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Very pretty!!!!!!! Love the dimensional flowers!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh so pretty in pink!!! Thanks for playing along with AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous card. Perfectly balanced. Love it. Thanks for playing with us @ AnnaBelle Stamps:)

Andrea said...

Just beautiful!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea