Monday 24 September 2012

Sold another 21 cards!!! Yay...

Hello lovely bloggers,

Hope you had a good weekend... 

This is a card I made in seconds this morning following the sketch at Clean and Simple but did not quite get it the way it was meant to be so am not sure whether I will submit it at all.

Just used three different kinds of  laces from my stash, stamped the sentiment and that's it.

And yes, am so glad that I have sold another 21 cards in hubby's office. Have to get down to Christmas cards now.


Gotta go as Aleeza has just got back from school. She is watching Charlie and Lola (one of her fave shows) but I just gotta remind her when time's up. 

Love,

Monica

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Monica. I love the simplicity of this creation and beautiful colours. So pleased to hear that you have sold all those beautiful cards, well done you. You are so kind and talented.
Love Sandra xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Monica, I like the lace and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Sasha said...

Beautiful lacy card, Monica x

Bea said...

this card is so lovely and crisp lppking Monica - I love the flowers and lace.

Helen said...

love purple and white. nicely done!

jimlynn said...

Monica, it's PERFECT! Love the design and all the lace/flowers. So beautiful and yes, you need to submit as it's lovely!
Lynn

Skye said...

Lovely card. I like the colour and texture combination.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I think it's perfect for the challenge! It's such a great and easy sketch this week!

Congrats on the card sales!