Friday 12 October 2012

Going to be away for a week...

Hello lovely bloggers,

First of all - a very warm welcome to my new followers. 

We are going away for a week as my older one has her autumn break... It is simply ages since we took a decent vacation. So you may not see posts from me for a few days. However I will come and visit if I can...
Down below is what Aleeza made in her art and craft class in school - I am sure there was lots of help from the teacher but I just felt that I had to share the brightness of this creation.



Do forgive me if I am not regular with my visits in the coming week.

Stay well, healthy and happy...

Love,

Monica

10 comments:

Bea said...

hi Monica - what a great bird - so colourful and reminds me of good weather - which we don't have just now!! Aleeza is following in her mum's crafty footsteps. Have a great few days away - hoping to do the same.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

Sasha said...

Monica, tell Aleeza, that I think her parrot is fabulous!!!

Have a lovely break! We're away for a couple of weeks, too...hoping to find some warm sunshine! xx

Jane said...

Great parrot - crafting is obviously in the blood!! Have a fab holiday. xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh this is fabulous..such a lovely play of colors..I should show this to my kiddo!

jimlynn said...

Aleeza did not only a great job on this beautiful bird - but a SENSATIONAL and AWESOME job! Love it and know she's very proud of it.

Hope y'all have a wonderful time while you're gone - and we'll see you when you get back! Have FUN!

Lynn

1CardCreator said...

What a beautiful keepsake she made for you! You could put that in a frame and hang it up somewhere! Hope you have a lovely vacation.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

How adorable!!!

Have a great trip!

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

What a beautiful parrot! So daring and bright! :)

Karin said...

What a darling, cheerful craft! Put a smile right on my face :) Do enjoy your time away!