Sunday 17 February 2013

Trying to get better at colouring

Hello bloggers,

This is a teddy bear card I just made for the heck of it because I wanted to improve my colouring. The stamp is from Paper Craft (a set of them)  which I bought for Aleeza. I had this scrap of blue paper which was actually packaging for lace flowers that I bought a couple of days ago and I stuck it under the stamped white paper. The sentiment is a tape and I used colourful buttons as embellishments. The blue card stock has been embossed and there is a layer of washi tape at the bottom. 
I could have added some colour at the bottom but forgot all about it in the end. 


I will enter this card in:
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - for men
http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/ - teddy bear picnic
http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/ - anything goes

Am off to bed now. Catch you in the morning.
Love,
Monica 

11 comments:

Carolyn said...

Cute card Monica. I am going to surf some of your blog and see what you have been up to.
Thanks for the welcome back to the world of blogging. I have missed it.
Love
Carolyn

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

SO SWEET!!!
THANK YOU FOR JOINING MTTC!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

jimlynn said...

What a fun and cute, cute card! You've colored the little bear wonderfully! Love the strip of washi tape too.
Lynn

Bea said...

Another fab card Monica - I think your colouring is very good. Thwe ribbon sentiment and the buttons are a nice touch.

Merry said...

Too cute....and great colouring...love the ribbon and the buttons.

Donna Ellis said...

Sweet! Your card almost resembles a little boy needing a time out LOL My son thrived on reading books. He actually read our entire set of encyclopedias beginning in 5th grade - reading is such a great gift to give our children. Your coloring is sweet on this little guy, with great shading!

Evie said...

Such a cute card. I love the image and detail. Thanks for joining us at C4E. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

Hugs.
Evie

Karin said...

Very cute! You add some of the best details to you cards. Love the scoring around the image and the ribbon sentiment!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great job coloring! Love how you added the score lines!

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card, great coloring and so clever to use the packaging too! ~Diane