Friday 15 March 2013

For Cas(e) this sketch

Hello sweet bloggers,

I have had quite a busy week hence could not blog or visit. But I will surely come and do my rounds. My mojo is not with me and I could hardly get any ideas. Then finally came Cas(e) this sketch for this week and here is my take. Sorry about not loading the sketch - I still haven't figured out how to copy a picture with ease on to this laptop. 
Anyway, here is my simple card which Aleeza said was a bit dull ! I have used an Inkadinkado stamp and a Brilliance pearly orchid stamp pad. Trust me it shines in real life. Stuck three crystals on the left to make it more lively. The base card stock is baby pink by the way.


I will come and visit soon.

Thank God it is Friday !

Love,
Monica

8 comments:

Kirsti said...

Kaunis kortti. Hyvää viikonloppua Monica:)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Monica, I like the image and the sparkle
Kevin xx

Jean said...

This is a beautiful image and I am sure it looks very pretty IRL, I am a big fan of brilliance inks.
Thank you for your comments on my blog.
Jean x

Carolyn said...

Hi Monica
Well you got your MOJO back with this one. Great card and good luck in the challenge.

Carolyn

Ardyth said...

Love the little pops of blingy colour on this - very elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

OH Babs said...

I think your card is elegant.

jimlynn said...

Very elegant and classy look. Love the CAS look of this.
Lynn

Karren said...

Wow! I saw this card on the CAS(E) this Sketch blog linky and had to come see it up close, so to speak! This is gorgeous.