Monday 1 April 2013

For Less is More - third entry

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is yet another card I  have made for the scallops challenge at Less is More - my third to be precise.  
 Zeenya, my critique viewed it as "too yellow". High standards yet again. Lol. The card has an inner the top of which has been sponged with Momento dandelion. The little flowers were sponged with American craft in yellow and I added a liquid pearl in gold as flower centres. The flourish stamp is from Kaiser Craft - being inaugurated on this card and stamped in Momento dandelion. I seem to find it calming to make cards with monotone colours these days. Lol. 



Off to do some commenting now.

Love,

Monica 

16 comments:

Sasha said...

This is a very pretty card, Monica. I love your sweet flowers on the flourishes and your lattice scalloped border looks lovely x

Loraine Arderne said...

So pretty, reminds me of Spring which I WISH would hurry up and happen here!
http://lorainescardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Chrissie said...

This is lovely Monica, you are really on a roll this week!
Thanks yet again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Helen said...

beautiful card, Monica!

sara said...

Your card is very pretty, love the colors.

jimlynn said...

Monica, I'm really playing catch up here since I just got back into town.....
LOVE this beautiful card and the way you used the border! So pretty.
Also like the cards from the past several days!!! Those lady bugs are adorable. All are great!
Lynn

Jen Nelson said...

wow you have been busy this week monica

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Donna Ellis said...

Too funny, Monica! Up pops your very cheery, sunny WONDERFUL monochromatic card, and then I read the Zeenya feels it is TOO yellow! Too funny. She may not comprehend what monochromatic means LOL A marvelous job, and love the special touch of tiny flowers! Hope you are enjoying your week. hugs, de

Laura said...

What a beauty!! I love the colors and that pretty punch. TFS

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the stamping the soft colours and the punch work.
Kevin xx

Merry said...

This so beautiful Monica, love the lacey edge.

Aileen said...

Beautiful! So classy. x

Do What You Love said...

Awww Monica, this is so lovely; yellow is such a bright and gorgeous color. I love that border punch! The swirls of flowers are at the right spots and make this card bright and cheerful! Lovely job! ;-)

Viv said...

Love all three LIM cards Monica, can't choose a fav, all just as nice :) Viv xx

Skye said...

A very stylish card. I do like your design and the flowers added to the swirls, Nicely done

Skye said...

A very stylish card. I do like your design and the flowers added to the swirls, Nicely done