Sunday 19 May 2013

Happy Birthday card

Hello sweet bloggers,
Thanks so much for your kind comments on my last post... Glad that you like that card :-) What would card makers do without the world of blogging. I just love sharing my little cards and getting all those delightful comments considering at home, all I have is little Aleeza to show my cards to since Zeenya is not into card making anymore and her father never was. But ofcourse I do have friends who really appreciate my cards but they are not necessarily my followers.

This was another card I made in minutes for Zeenya's friend - and thank God that I have stuck the ribbon the right way (unlike one of my previous cards which had it the other way round, lol) The cake is from my stash - cannot remember where it is from as I have thrown away the packaging. The crystals are from Prima and I have sponged the Spellbinder's nestie. The birthday sentiment is from Penny Black.


I will enter this card in the following challenges:

See you later.
Love,
Monica 

12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

So pretty Monica. I love the embossing and co-ordinating ribbon. Love the style of writing for the sentiment, gorgeous my friend.
Love Sandra xxxx

jimlynn said...

I appreciate each and every one of your cards!!!! They're all just exceptional!
This is a prime example of exceptional too! WOW! So creative and pretty. Love the keyboard to go with the embossing folder.
Lynn

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun looks like your card is singing Happy Birthday -- I adore that piano border~ Thanks for joining in at Addicted to CAS!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Monica, I like the piano keys the music embossing and the cupcake.
Kevin xx

Donna Ellis said...

wonderful birthday card, Monica! I enjoy blogging for the same reason, Monica. There is no one with whom I can share my cards - and after all, we DO like sharing them, right? And seeing what other people are up to too. Your birthday card makes me want to sing happy birthday with the cute embossed musical notes and the piano keys. Very cute! I especially like that the cupcake appears to be dancing across the keys! hugs, de

1CardCreator said...

Stunning card Monica, I am sure she will love it! I love how you added the keyboard to the bottom too! ~Diane

Kylie said...

Wonderful texture! Great layout too. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Missy said...

This is really pretty. I like the shading on the label and the embossing & piano border. Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice Candy/Sweet challenge!!

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, the embossing is just perfect and I love the pink-white-black combination! Thank you for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS!

Karrie said...

Cute!! Thanks for participating in the Sister Act Card Challenge!!

Merry said...

Great layout Monica. I agree it is so nice to belong to the crafting blog world.