Sunday 8 September 2013

Spot the difference...

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is my card that I made in precisely 5 minutes. I had this lovely paper from an Indian wedding - pearly shade of blue green (it sparkles gently in real life) and all I did was stick these screen printed butterflies on it. I put glitter on the butterflies and popped up one of them. And I added two crystal gems on the popped up butterfly. After clicking the picture I realized, it may need a sentiment and I put on this sticker sentiment and that kind of put me in some doubt. 


 The same card below with a sentiment... which one do you prefer? I prefer the first one.
I will enter this card in the following:


Wish you a great Sunday.

Love,

Monica


6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Monica, I love those butterflies.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Monica! I'm with you though,I do prefer the first one without a sentiment.What beautiful butterflies and I love your placement of them on your card :)
Have a lovely Sunday,
Nessa xx

jimlynn said...

Both are fabulous and those are some beautiful butterflies! WOW! As far as which one I prefer - how about either one! I'm like you though and would probably like the first one without the sentiment better - and besides that - then you could send for whatever reason!
Lynn

Jean said...

Hi Monica, I love this card, those butterflies are so bright and beautiful. I also prefer it without the sentiment.
Jean x

Cathy said...

Hi Monica, these butterflies are so striking, I like both cards :) Cathy x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x