Thursday 31 October 2013

Grateful...

Hello lovely bloggers,

Happy Halloween to all those who celebrate it. We will have a trick or treat in our complex tomorrow and I have to be ready to receive like 50 kids. I did not buy candy, bought sweet wafers instead to help them preserve their teeth. Lol. I know they won't be very pleased with me.

Here is another quick card to show you made with my clear stamps from Inkadinkadoh. I have coloured in the image with Prisma pencils. The sentiment and little leafy border is also from Inkadinkado I think.  The edges have been sponged with rusty hinge and the card stock is actually a negative. The polka dotted ribbon is from my stash.That little flower came from Karin and I have used some pressed stalks (or whatever they are called) that were lying scattered around on my table.  The centre of the flower has been adorned with a pearl sent by Lynn. Not too sure if I like the arrangement of the flower and this dry stuff. Any way here it is.

Down below is Aleeza's ex-teacher from her previous school all dressed up with face paint. She is a professional face painter. Sorry that this photo quality is not the best as it was taken on her phone.


I will enter this card in:

ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com - always anything goes

Catch you later,

Monica 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card Monica! I couldn't live without distress inks lol. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

jimlynn said...

I think the arrangement of the flower with those little stalks coming out of it are just wonderful - in fact, I think they whole card is!!!!!!!! Bright colors, fun pumpkins, and a fabulous design! Love it!
Have fun with all the Trick or Treaters!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Perfect Halloween card Monica-Love your inking and the pumpins are fabby.
The children may not thank you for the wafers,but I am sure their parents will LOL!!
Have a great day :)
Nessa xx

loz said...

Fantastic Tag and image Monica..I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Donna Ellis said...

Darling little cross-over card for halloween and thanksgiving here in the US - Monica, this is a cute card with such pretty intense colors! hugs, de

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Monica I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx

Do What You Love said...

How gorgeous! I love the pumpkins and the polka dotted ribbon adds such a wonderful flare to thise beautiful card; love your ink distressing and the cute little flower at the bottom. Gorgeous treat!:D

Skye said...

A terrific classic Halloween card. Great design and distressing