Tuesday 26 November 2013

A quick birthday card

Hello sweet peeps,

Here is another quick card to show you today. I have made it for a friend of Aleeza's who has her birthday today. Aleeza could not go to her party as it is a weekday and with the traffic here, it was a bit impractical. Beside she had a trial for a swim lesson as well. I did feel bad that she could not socialize but had to be practical.
The happy birthday sentiment is a ribbon and the die cut hearts are from Wonder House Japan. They cut so smoothly and with such ease - honestly one of the best brands I have seen. I have used very bright and sparkly pink and white checquered paper for the hearts and that makes the card quite girly, I think which is just what I wanted.


I will enter this card in:

Off to bed now. Catch you tomorrow,

Monica 

10 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Such a sweet card, Monica. How did Aleeza do at her swimming lesson? hugs, de

Jean said...

Nice fun card, I like the happy birthday ribbon.
Jean x

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card and yes very girly too. I am sure Alleza appreciated that you made her friend such a beautiful card even if she could not go. ~Diane

jimlynn said...

So pretty and I know she loved it! Those hearts are so pretty and love all the bright colors.
Lynn

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Monica, i like the the colourful lettering
Kevin xx

Cathy said...

This is a lovely colourful girly card Monica, I'm sure the recipient will love it. Cathy x

Lin said...

Another stunner Monica. Love those vibrant letters on the ribbon and you can really see the sparkle on the hearts.

Thanks for sharing with us again

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Viv said...

Lovely Monica! Thanks for joining in my CAS challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!

Josephine said...

This is lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Merry said...

That card is perfect, I bet it was well received