Thursday 31 July 2014

Partially recycled

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is a card made with my new Hello and music notes die cuts. The sentiment and music notes have been recycled from the backing material of an embossing folder and the doily has been recycled as well (from a saucer in a coffee shop to be precise -lol). I ran the Hello sentiment in my CB to give it added texture. The butterflies are stickers from my stash. 


I will enter this card in the following challenges:
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com.ar/ - anything goes

Wish you a pleasant day,

Monica

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello my dearest Monica. What a wonderful card. I love the delicate colours, fab design and gorgeous textures. I love the inspiration using the doilys, great idea.
Good luck with the challenges.
Love Sandra xxx

nwilliams6 said...

Monica, I love how you used all recycled materials on this and they look fab! The texture on the hello die cut is fabulous. Cheerful and great card! Hugz!

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous! Love those beautiful stickers you used and your card is so elegant and lovely.
Lynn

Jean said...

pretty card Monica, I like the die cuts you used and your creativeness with the recycled elements.
Jean x

Merry said...

You have put that wonderful doily to good use. A pretty card.