Wednesday 25 February 2015

Hello with my seed beads

Hello sweet bloggers,

Thank you for your kind words on my last post which made me so very happy. How I wish for those days when I had time to blog... Never mind, I have much to be grateful for. 

Here is a card I have made with the papers which were sent by Terry and Shirley-Anne. Yes, as you may recall I do know how to preserve things. Lol. The red seed beads are from Indonesia which I found lying in green patches of the lovely school that my kids attended in Indonesia. The embossing folder is from a set by Sizzix I think. 



These awesome flower decorations for Chinese New Year were spotted by yours truly outside one of the classes in school and I believe they have been made from coffee paper.



Found this beautiful tropical flower smiling at me.


I had to share this 100 percent fruit cake picture with you. A mum had the guts to make a non-chocolate cake for her kid's birthday. I salute her. Lol.



See you soon,

Monica 

4 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Monica , thanks for your visit to my blog and the love you sent with the comment .Love all the photos in your post and that fruit birthday cake looks simply yummy .
hugs Shirley-anne

jimlynn said...

The red beads just pop on your card! So pretty and love the way you did the sentiment at the bottom too.
Oh my.....I've never seen a cake made out of fruit but I love it! I bet the kids enjoyed it too. Love that tropical flower! WOW! Great photos!

Lynn

Unknown said...

Hello sweet friend! I didn't craft for about 8 or 9 months and came back to it slowly after Christmas. I love your card and you always amaze me how you take things you find and create with them...love the red seed beads! CAS and elegant card! I give thumbs up to the mother who had a fruit cake! I bet the kids were happy with it too! xoxoxo

Bea said...

HI Monica - love the card and the fruit cake is so yummy looking! :)