Sunday 8 March 2015

Life is beautiful

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is a card to show to show you today which I stamped like over a year ago and let it be coz' I did not know what to do with it. And last night, I found that this pretty polka dotted ribbon from American Craft matches nicely with it. I think it is an Itty Bitty Unity stamp and I have used a metallic Brilliance stamp pad to stamp it. I could have added liquid pearls or something to liven it up but my older one felt it was fine the way it was, so here it is. By the way, the sentiment was part of the same stamp and that suits me just fine considering my cards are mostly sentiment free. 



Wish you a happy Sunday,

Monica

9 comments:

Kirsti said...

Hyvää naistenpäivää!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Monica. Such a sweet card. Love the image and sentiment. The ribbon is perfect to set it alight.
Happy crafting. Hope you are ok.
Love Sandra xxx

jimlynn said...

No other embellishments needed at all on here! GORGEOUS! I love the ribbon weaving and yes, the ribbon matches perfect!
Lynn

Linda said...

Monica,

This is gorgeous!

Jean said...

A pretty card Monica, I like the stamped image with the combined sentiment, and the lovely ribbon threaded through the bottom edge is the perfect finishing touch.
Jean x

Do What You Love said...

Monica, I love how you weaved in the ribbon. It's so pretty. I love polka dot. The paper looks so good with the stamp - lots of distinctive textures. So lovely.

Nancy Chan said...

Hi Monica, blessing from Malaysia. My first time visiting you via Linda's blog. Its a simple but a very sweet card. I like the stamp & pink polka dot ribbon. http://chingchailah.blogspot.com/

Bea said...

HI Monica - your card is so pretty - I love the bird image and think the threaded ribbon is so effective. It is funny sometimes when pieces of art that you create suddenly reappear to be used. :)

Merry said...

So beautiful Monica and love the way you have added the ribbon....I will have to remember that.