Friday 30 October 2015

I am back with great news!

Hello sweet bloggers,

Yes, I was missing again and this time it was on a week's vacation to Sydney, Australia. I felt the energy much better this time around even though one evening was quite an experience when Aleeza and I got chased away by a "not so normal" person. Apart from that, it was mostly sunny skies and lovely time in the Royal Botanic Garden and just walking in the city. I also managed to visit the "Mind, Body and Spirit Festival" and bought amazing rose quartz tea light holders and a salt lamp. 

Now for the good news - as I was surfing Facebook, I stumbled upon a not for profit page called, 'Women on a Misson Singapore'. And I sent them a random Facebook message about making cards for charity. The lady there (who seemed a very nice person) got back to me in no time suggesting I could partner her and make cards for their big event on November 18th. This is an organization where the ladies go on serious expeditons and raise funds for women's charities. So to cut a long story short, I am doing a range of cards for them with a theme on Siberia as that is where their next expedition is.

I am very excited to say the least! Now the real work begins which is to make 40-50 cards before November 18th.

Below are two cards that I made yesterday they were quite appreciated by the team at WOAMS. So off I am...




Down below are pictures of Sydney - as you can see, I have great modelling there after a long walk from our hotel to the garden. The girls would rather be shopping but their father insisted they take some fresh air.



More happy pictures - they seem pretty done with the long walk. Lol.

Aleeza chasing a bird at the park.













I will enter this card in the following challenges:

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.ca/ - monochromatic layering
See you very soon,

Monica 

8 comments:

Kirsti said...

Kauniit kortit ja ihana matka Australiaan ♥

Sue said...

What a lovely Lady you are Monica.Hope you are not to craft outed all those cards.
Love the two you have shown and your lovely photo's.
Hugs xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such pretty pictures of your holiday
Cheers
Dr Sonia

jimlynn said...

Beautiful photos Monica and it looks like y'all had a wonderful time!! Know if was fun and nice to get away.

Love both of these cards! SO pretty and it's wonderful to be able to donate them for such a great cause too. Fantastic! You're going to be so busy!
Lynn

Stampsnob. said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at MFP SFF..............Lis

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends challenge.
Hugs,
Pam
MFP SF&F DT

Pat said...

Lovely card but you did not follow the SF&F tutorial.

Merry said...

Oh wow, you were in Australia. Wonderful family photos and those flowers are so pretty. No wonder you have made so many cards. I hope it was a success.