Sunday 24 July 2016

It's your Day

Hi sweet peeps,

Here is a card I made last night with an American Girl journalling book that belonged to my older on. I have used the cover and the inside front page to die cut all the circles and have embossed most of them until I realized I needed more such and had to use the un-embossed circles. The silver foil is actually the lid of a yoghurt container which I have embossed as well. The sentiment is a die cut from my stash. The strip of paper you see under the biggest circle is the biggest patch of paper I could manage without any text on it. It all looks easy here yet it took me almost one and a half hour to put all this together. Can you believe that? I do like the way it turned out particularly because I am a big fan of all the colours here. 




I will enter this card in:
http://brokenfairychallenge.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes with embossing (dry or heat)

Happy, happy crafting,

Monica 

4 comments:

Lovethatpaper215 said...

Hi Monica. I really like this card. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Life just keeps getting in the way. I do want to get back into blogging more regularly.
Joyce

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Monica - love the colours and the swirls on the circles. I really do admire your ability to work with re-cycled elements and have them looking so wonderful
Blessings
Maxine.

Bea said...

Wgat a great card Monica - it has a real retro vibe about it and is certainy an eyecatcher :)

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Love this! Wonderful colors and layers. A very unique take with the bokeh technique! Fantastic! XXOO