Wednesday 27 July 2016

LIfe is better when you are laughing

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is a card to show you which has been made from designer paper that was given to me by a sweet lady who lives in our complex. Actually it was a big circle and I cut it into half and stuck it on to my card stock. The intricate oval die cut is one of my new buys from Spotlight and the chip board sentiment is store bought. The paper for the die cut was part of an Indian wedding card and is a lovely muted gold and looks much prettier in real life.





I had to share this picture below as I was very impressed with the reflecting colours of the lamp on the ceiling. I clicked it in Bali some months ago.



I found the two paintings so vibrant and colourful (from Bali as well)







I will enter my card in the following challenges:
http://ttcrd.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes
http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.sg/ - stitching real or faux

Happy crafting,

Monica 

9 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful pictures! Your card is so pretty! Great design! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Shopping Our Stash.

Stacey
Stacey’s Creative Corner
Shopping Our Stash, DT Member

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card monica, I like the design and the colours lovely paintings too
Kevin xx

kiwimeskreations said...

love this gorgeous card Monica - and your souvenirs from Bali are wonderful.
Blessings
Maxine

Margik said...

A beautiful card with a great design! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar DT x

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Monica: I love the fabulous design on this beautiful card, the die cut framing your sentiment is amazing.
Thank you for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash, hope you join us again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

CraftYourPassion said...

Such a pretty card.Just love the bold patterned paper and fabulous design.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

pearshapedcrafting said...

This really is making me smile! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Cicci said...

So beutiful art!!! Love The creations you show us!! The course looks so great :)
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci,
TTCRD DT
Cicci vid pennan {Welcome to visit My blog }