Monday 28 November 2016

Hello after a long time

Hello dear bloggers,

I have been wanting to blog but life just got in the way beside other commitments. Here is a card I made for Less is More a few weeks ago but did not get down to posting it. I have used brilliance lavender to rubber stamp and I dabbed it on to the white nestie below the text image. It looks quite shiny in real life but this is the best the camera decided to do. Gold cord and gold ribbon and it was done. I could have added sequins or rhine stones but my older one felt it was enough and did I go with her word. 


I will enter this card in the following challenges:
http://avenue613.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes
http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.sg/ - die cut plus stamp
http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.sg/ - Christmas
http://lacysunshine.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes

Wish you happy crafting with lots of health and happiness,

Monica 

7 comments:

~ginny said...

What a lovely CAS card Monika! I like the sentiment as the focal point and the use of gold & silver in your design. Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

kiwimeskreations said...

Monica this is gorgeous - I have that ink so can well image that is is really sparkly in real life. Love the graphic feel to the design too.
Blessings
MAxine

Donna Ellis said...

How fun this card is, Monica! I love that it conveys happiness and that the words are different sizes! Fantastic design idea! Happy Holidays! hugs, de

Céline said...

stunning card
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Monica. Great colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Bea said...

Hi Monica - a lovely CAS card and your daughter obviously has a good eye for design - she must have learnt it from her mum! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Yes your daughter has a good eyes
this design is perfectly
some gold and the CAS design
Adorable made my Friend Monica
hugs
Monika