Friday 20 January 2017

Hello and Happy New Year!

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is wishing you and yours a very happy new year. December just flew with our annual holiday to India of which I will post pictures soon. I am happy to get the chance to do a quick blog post. 

Here is a simple and self explanatory card to show you today. My older daughter is always happy to see simplicity on cards and she did mention that I could have added something more to it. Maybe I will and showcase it again. Lol.



Happy blogging and happy health and happy everything,

Monica 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A striking card Monica - i do love the crisp clean embossing you have there in the background.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna Ellis said...

Happy New Year, Monica! I hope everything is truly going well for you and your family, and that you are enjoying life. Your birthday card is darling! I think it says plenty with with beautiful embossing, and that darling ribbon speaks volumes! LOL Finding your own style is the happiest of mediums, and I like YOUR card just the way it is! huggers, de

Monika Reeck said...

Monica Happy new year I am sorry O was so have no time visiting all my blogland friend
I am on 5 DTs
I am busy making DT cards n commenting it hehe
Sweet card Monika so CAS and lovely
Hugs
Monika