Wednesday 4 July 2018

Dragonflies

Hello sweet peeps,

Here is my card to show you today made with smoosh technique using water colours. The shiny dragonfly has a slight bit of damage to it since it could not take the punch very well. This lovely paper came from Merry a few years ago and I have been hoarding it since. The rest of the dragonflies have been punched from smooshed paper as well. The sequins are from my stash. I decided to let this card be sentiment free so that it could have the flexibility to be used in which ever way the giver desires.




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Happy crafting,

Monica 

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Monica - love your delicate background - perfect for the dragonflies!
Blessings
Maxine

Kati said...

I love your beautiful background. Perfect for your dragonflies. Thanks for showing it for paperminutes this week.
hugs
mamapia

froebelsternchen said...


What a beautiful and delictae card project Monica! I am in awe of it! So pleased you played along with us over at Try It On Tuesday! Your participation is much appreciated! Thank you very much!
oxo Susi
(DT- Try It On Tuesday)

Meggymay said...

A really pretty card, with a lovely background for the dragonflies. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Theresa said...

sweet card. great use of smooshing. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx.

Merry said...

What a great way to use that paper, perfect for a dragonfly. I still have some in my stash waiting for that perfect moment.