Friday 14 December 2018

Sweet chick

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is a card I put together with a cute image that Aleeza drew free hand and coloured it in with water colour pencils without using water and I rested it on another nestie. The background paper has been coloured with food colours in green and egg yellow. The tag you see under the round nesties came from a garment and the green embroidery yarn is from my stash. The sentiment is one of my faves and I wish I could recall the wooden stamp. 


Happy everything,

Monica


4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Monica - love the chick image, and that sentiment is wonderful. Love your food colouring background!
Blessings
Maxine

jimlynn said...

Aleeza did a sensational job drawing that image! WOW!!! I just love your card too. The background is so pretty and what a cute idea to add the tag behind the image. Super cute - and pretty card Monica. Give Aleeza a high five from me for a job well done on that image. VERY cute!
Lynn

Shirley-Anne said...

Fabulous image for a card topper ..well done Aleeza. Love that the coloured tag and the yellow chick coordinate so well with that beautiful back ground .
hugs craft pal from Shirley-Anne

StirYourCreativity said...

It's such a beautiful message. The cute birdie and the background is wonderful