Thursday 11 August 2011

Thank you, dear Terry for your RAK!

Hello bloggers,

I have been wanting to post this for a while - look , it doesn't rain but it pours, right? These delightful goodies were sent to me by Terry. Thanks, dear blog buddy! I love the papers and all the other embellies.
And can you believe it that she sent me this paper cutter, willy nilly? I just happened to ask her what kind of a paper cutter she uses and lo and behold, she parcels me this one. What an RAK! How kind is that???  Ain't I simply lucky?

Thanks so much, Terry!

Hugs to all,

Monica

12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh how wonderful Monica. What a wonderful array of goodies, I know youa re going to have fun using those. Terry is such a thoughtful lady isnt she. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Crafterkhush said...

Oh wow.. That us just so generous of your friend and what an amazing RAk to receive,, I am buying a new trimmer for myself.. the Fiskars deluxe.. :D

1CardCreator said...

Such a sweet thing for her to do, wonderful goodies!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Fabulous!!

Merry said...

What lovely a thing to do Terry. Lots of fun goodies there for you to play with Monica.

Karin said...

So wonderful!

Shirley-Anne said...

Well Monica , you certainly are blessed with generous blog pals .What a lovely gift and I hope that you enjoy each and every piece .
hugs Shirley-anne

Beverley said...

OOhhhh!!! what yummy looking goodies...have fun playing...wish I could join you...thanks for droppin' by and leaving sweet comments on my blog...yes I have tons of scraps...lol.

stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Bea said...

what a lovel suprise Monica - I hope you enjoy using your gift.

Linby said...

How lovely to get these gifts, the paper trimmer is amazing, love the pattern on it.
Linbyx

Andrea said...

Wow, you have a wonderful and generous friend there - such a lot of lovely goodies!
Love, Andrea xx

Do What You Love said...

Monica, you are such a sweetheart. I find so much joy in your blog and you've been ever so kind to me. I love the papers you sent me and have used them for very special occasions. But I certainly think of you often! You are so kind to post but you are such a treasure to me. I know you will utilize those perfectly. You're such a great crafter!