Sunday 23 September 2012

Autumn leaves

Hello sweet bloggers,

Hope you all are having a relaxed and pleasant weekend...
I have just come returned home from grocery shopping, had my cuppa and Aleeza and I indulged in some fun stamping.
Now to blogging - here is a card that I just stamped randomly with Hero Arts clear stamps. Used distressed ink to stamp the images and coloured them with water colour pencils... Not as good as you do but this is almost my maiden attempt with such kind of stamps. 
The panel at the bottom was embossed and sponged with distressed inks.
The sentiment is handwritten on punched labels propped on foam dots. 





Am going to enter this card for Casual Friday - the theme being Fall.

Catch you later.

Love,

Monica

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Monica. How beautiful is this and such gorgeous colours on those stunning leaves.
I will email later.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Sasha said...

Such a beautiful autumnal card, Monica. Your pencil colouring looks fabulous! x

jimlynn said...

Monica, this is sensational! I have a whole bunch of leaf stamps and never know what to do with them....now I know! Thanks for inspiring me! Love the distressed look and your water coloring is awesome! LOVE!
Lynn

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Monica, I love the leaves, wonderful colours.
Kevin xx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I think these look terrific! Love the embossed wood panel!

Bea said...

hi Monica this is great - the wood panel looks so effective and the inks are such lovely autumn colours

Michele Spera said...

Stunning autumn colors:-) You did a wonderful job! Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs
Michele

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the texture and colors :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

Those leaves look amazing Monica... very realistic texture and colours :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Michele Gross said...

This is really beautiful! Thanks for having some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ruby said...

Really lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us over at our Color Me Creative Challenge!

Suzanne said...

I love the browned edges - reminds me of a fireplace for some reason. This is so warm and welcoming. I love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Merry said...

Really like the colours in this card and the texture.