Thursday 20 September 2012

Wonder...

Hello lovely bloggers,

Here is a card I made a few days ago... I think it is an Inkadinkadoh stamp that I have used. It has been stamped with Brilliance pearlescent orchid. 
The background papers were sent to my by dear Terry which I have been hoarding for say over a year now. 
The feathers, pearls, flowers and butterfly are from my stash. The flourish is a Sizzix embosslit.


I am going to enter this card for the following challenges:
Try and on Tuesday - anything goes
Pin And Tack - anything goes
Through the Craftroom - anything goes

Stay well and lots of love,

Monica

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

What fab colours Monica, and love all the detail with the extra textures, fabulous.
I hope that you are keeping well, I will email soon.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Sasha said...

Beautiful colour combo, Monica. Love the stamp you used and your gorgeous embellishments x

Helen said...

really nice looking!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fabulous design.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Card Monica, I like the image the colours and the feather.
Kevin xx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great combination of elements on the card! love the feather!!!

Rita said...

What a beautiful card Monica. The stamp is gorgeous. Hugs Rita xx

jimlynn said...

Monica, it's so lovely. Those colors are fabulous and love the addition of the butterfly on here too.
Lynn

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Monica

What a lovely card, the colours go so well together and I love the addition of the feather adds such a nice texture doesn't it. I've been partial to using feather's on cards in the past too.

Thanks so much for joining us over at Pin and Tack for the Spark Your Creativity Now Challenge. We hope to see you again next month.

Tina

Deonna B said...

I love those colors together! Your embellishments really make the card to. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with Through the Craftroom Door.

Carol said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x