Thursday 6 September 2012

Wooden it be nice...


Hello lovely bloggers,

Here is a card that I made a  short while ago and am going to enter it for Shopping our Stash the theme being - Wooden it be nice. Anything wooden will do - faux or real or anything similar.
For my card, I have used a textured card stock and have used a stencil which has been coloured in with distressed inks and sponged as well. 
The teddy is from Inkadinkado and the wire mesh has been sitting in my drawer for say, 12 plus years!!!
The braid border at the bottom is an Ek Success punch. 
I forget where the photo corners are from - maybe Ek Success.



Rather plain card but I do like browny cards, wonder why???

Catch you soon, gotta go and get something to eat.

Love,

Monica

13 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card ...gorgeous image and design.xxx

Sue said...

Fab card Monica,love your ted and paper.
Hugs Sue xx

Mihaela said...

So cute, Monica!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Monica I have long wanted to make a wood style card-- maybe you read my mind and gave me some inspiration!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Monica, I like the bear and the wood effect background.
Kevin xx

Sasha said...

Super card, Monica. Love the wood grain effect x

jimlynn said...

Not plain at all! Love that cute image and the wire mesh on here too. So pretty and glad you're playing with us at Shopping Our Stash Monica! LOVE your card!
Lynn

Leslie Hanna said...

I like the added texture with the webbing and the border punch. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card, love the browns!

Karin said...

Woodgrain is so popular on cards at the moment, and I love that you paired it with that delightful bear! The brown hues work well :)

Unknown said...

Sooo sweet x Just stopping by to say hi x take care x Leigh x

Alica said...

very nice, love how you did the wood grain!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica :)

Merry said...

Oh I wasn't thinking it was a plain card at all....the browns are lovely and the wood background is just perfect.