Followers

Thursday, 9 April 2015

For a basket ball lover

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is my card to show you which was made for my older one's school friend. He is a basketball player and I was lucky enough to receive these clear stamps from a very kind lady who lives in our block. They just were exactly what I was looking for. I have done faux tacking around the stamped nestie with a metallic pen which gives it more colour. My daughter did not want a sentiment which was just as well for me.




Below is my little one's unedited recipe of a banana cake which I found so cute that I had to share it. As you can see, squishing is all that is required and voila the cake is ready. Lol.



I will try and do some visiting now,

Monica 

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Loved the recipe! LOL! I can probably handle the squishing part.
Also love your cute, cute card! Great for a basketball lover.

Thanks so much for your thoughts. We're doing a little bit better around here. Slowly getting there anyway. I don't have a lot of "me" time much anymore but hope that gets better soon.

Lynn

McCrafty's Cards said...

great fun recipe, I hope you will show us if you make a Banana cake Monica, brilliant card, I like the images and the design
Kevin xx

Helen said...

did you try the recipe? You are brave to make boy card. Now that my boys are teenagers, I skipped all there birthday cards.

Bea said...

hi Monica - love the thought of squishing cake Lol! Very suitable card for a sportsman I think :)

Skye said...

A terrific male card. Boys of that age generally don't like sentiments, so good choice.
Loved the banana cake recipe!!

Jimmy Johns said...

Handmade Cards The Fairy Factory is a design studio founded specifically to fashion handcrafted bespoke wedding and event stationery for a cosmopolitan clientele with sophisticated and exacting tastes. When crafting our fine handmade cards we pride ourselves on our exceptional attention to detail, precision in our execution and devotion to personalized attention and service. We have the experience to deliver beyond expectation and passionately maintain an unparalleled level of quality.

nwilliams6 said...

Another totally fun card, but I love the banana bread recipe best - LOL! Wish I had some now! Hugz