Saturday 14 November 2015

I think I need what this card says, lol

Hello lovely bloggers,

It was Diwali last week with lots of celebration in school and soon is Thanksgiving followed by Christmas and Valentine's and Chinese New Year. So the party goes on. Lol. 

I am coming along surprisingly well with the order of 40-50 cards for charity (Women on a Mission, Singapore).

This card was made when we visited Sydney a few weeks ago. Yes, I carried stamps, card stock and a few distressed inks along with my Sakura gold gel pen. There is lots of gold on the flower which could not be captured on camera. In real life, it looks quite pretty. And yes, I have used clear stamps from Hero Arts. The sentiment was part of the set and I love it.


I will enter this card in the following challenges:

http://creativecornerchallenges.blogspot.de/ - black, white and one more colour


Wish you a happy weekend,

Monica 


8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Hehe Yes you definitely do need to have FUN!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Monica, and yes you need to have some fun and enjoy yourself
Kevin xx

Jean said...

A super fun card and a great sentiment.
Jean x

jimlynn said...

I'd love to be kicking up my heels - and especially with some this pretty! Beautiful card Monica and I love all the gold.

We're doing ok around here - just keep plugging along and that's good I suppose. I haven't kicked up my heels for a while now though.

Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

So glad you have discovered a new niche for your charity cards, Monica! This one is darling! Hugs, de

nwilliams6 said...

Sorry if you get two comments, I don't see that the one I just did took. I am impressed with all the places you get to go! Your card is wonderfully done with the distress inks and gold accents and I love the image and sentiment. Super fun!!! Hug

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are still doing the lovely cards for charity x Hope you are well x Leigh x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there crafting friend , Monica .Oh I have missed you ,so sorry for being a bad visitor .Warm wishes sent to you and family .
What a fabulous card .Those shoes just pop off the card with your sponging helping to highlight them and that sentiment is fun .
hugs Shirley-Anne