Followers

Monday, 28 August 2017

Getting back to routine

Hello dear bloggers,

The kids are back to school and normalcy is returning slowly but surely. Yet, I miss them when they are gone. My initiative, United World Sanctuary is doing well and our next talk is by an existential coach on, 'Accepting life as it is'. 

I made this card while were in the US. It is a stamp I bought at Paper Chase and I do love it lots. The sentiment has been die cut from thick card which was packaging material of a computer. 



Happy crafting,

Monica 

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Such a lovely creation, Monica! I love those gorgeous colors and the translucence they make as they overlap! Beautiful card! hugs, de

jimlynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I can see why you love that stamp too.
I'm so glad I checked blogger today and found your card. Haven't been around much even a little bit but we're all fine here.
Lynn

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the mutli shade stamping and the gorgeous sentiment!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia