Monday 28 August 2017

Getting back to routine

Hello dear bloggers,

The kids are back to school and normalcy is returning slowly but surely. Yet, I miss them when they are gone. My initiative, United World Sanctuary is doing well and our next talk is by an existential coach on, 'Accepting life as it is'. 

I made this card while were in the US. It is a stamp I bought at Paper Chase and I do love it lots. The sentiment has been die cut from thick card which was packaging material of a computer. 



Happy crafting,

Monica 

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Such a lovely creation, Monica! I love those gorgeous colors and the translucence they make as they overlap! Beautiful card! hugs, de

jimlynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I can see why you love that stamp too.
I'm so glad I checked blogger today and found your card. Haven't been around much even a little bit but we're all fine here.
Lynn

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the mutli shade stamping and the gorgeous sentiment!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Skye said...

A beautiful CAS card. Love the colour combination, they combine well. Love the image.

Monika Reeck said...

I really love that feather stamp
looks adorable on your CAS design Monica...
beautiful sentiment from packaging material
clever used the rest of things Monica
hugs
Monika

Merry said...

So pretty, love the texture on the stamps and again beautiful colours.