Friday 23 September 2016

I love roses

Hello bloggers,

Here is another simple card made with stickers and embroidery yarn. The sentiment is from Hero Arts (I think) and I love it's font. The pink button came with a stash of art supplies all the way from Skye who lives in Australia. She herself makes lovely cards and is taking a break from card making as she is busy with other things. I am lucky to belong to such a caring and sharing community of crafters and honestly, every form of encouragement takes my creativity to a whole new level.

I am building a collection to sell for the charity in my older one's school called, 'Kids For Cambodia.' I will share more details when Zeenya lets me know exactly what they do with the funds. I have been wanting to post good news about the sale of 20 cards to Zeenya's friend's mum. I was amazed at her spontaneous and generous support. Thank you to that lovely lady.



I will enter this card in the following challenges:
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.sg/ - always anything goes

Thank God it's Friday,

Monica 

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

So glad you have continued your passion in helping children, Monica. Your spirit of great generosity is always present, and shows in your pretty artwork. Congratulations! hugs, de.

kiwimeskreations said...

Monica this is beautiful - love the pink and green threads and button attachment - they really complement the flowers beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Bea said...

Such a lovely summery card Monica :)

Monika Reeck said...

sell 20 Cards woow you are great Monica
and this card looks so elegant love that flower Image
great CAS card my friend