Wednesday 21 September 2016

A simple thank you card...

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is a quick card made with washi tapes and a sentiment that was die cut from a Lindt chocolate box. The gold tape is really sparkly in real life and it looks really pretty.



Down below is a card which was made by Aleeza for a friend. She coloured in the image (which she stamped on her own) with my Derwent metallic pencils and the sentiment is handwritten. Over the sentiment, Aleeza used a silver gel pen to add glitz and the pink flower is handmade. The picture was taken while we were in a taxi so please pardon the quality. I am surprised at my generosity toward her by way of letting her have my prized art supplies. Lol.



I will enter my card in the following challenges:
http://ttcrd.blogspot.sg/ - always anything goes

7 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
~DT Janis

Cindy Groh said...

Both cards are stunning.

kiwimeskreations said...

Two beautiful cards Monica - and I know what you mean about sharing your supplies - I have my grand daughter wanting to share mine :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Scrappin Sue said...

they look lovely
Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting Challenges x

Donna Ellis said...

Two beautiful cards! Your washi tape card reminds me of India! Lovely color, and the design is fabulous! Aleeza's card is soooo pretty! She did a marvelous coloring job! Hugs, de

Bea said...

Aleeza certainly takes after her mum for creativity - I am sure her friend will ave been delighted to receive such a lovely card :)

Monika Reeck said...

First card I love that big thanks you in Gold beautifully added
second card sweeet card Aleeza
it is for MONIKA it is me hehehe (joke)
it is a sweett card
I like it much