Wednesday 19 May 2010

I am having my next card sale on May, the 26th and the proceeds will go towards buying school supplies for the children in a poor village in Indonesia.
My daughter and her fourth grader classmates will be going to visit the school early next month and they will hand over stationery, old clothes and bags to the children.
There are a total of 180 children in the village and we are planning to donate to all of them.
Am really excited. Getting posters ready to hang in the school to get maximum publicity.
Have about 60 cards to sell - hopefully we'll do well!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Don't forget to post about how your card sale of 60 went -- it's wonderful how all the proceeds go to charity ...

Monica said...

Sure I will let you know...

I am also working at improving the look of my blog...