Award from dear Helen
Hope you are feeling well and keeping healthy...
I am delighted to accept this award from dear Helen. First of all I apologise for taking so long to post it...
Do visit Helen's blog and see the superb stuff she makes - ranging from quilling to Origami to stamping - it goes on. She is extremely gifted and talented with oodles of patience.
I have to do the following in order to accept this award:
Thanks and link back to the person who awarded me this award.
Share 8 things about myself.
Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.
Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Here are the 8 things I would like to share about myself:
1. If I had another chance to study, it would be in connection with something creative.
2. I love interior decoration.
3. I can spend hours on my craft table...
4. My life begins and ends with card making - surprise, surprise!
5. I cannot sit still even for a few minutes in front of the television but surely can in front of the computer - blogging away for hours!
6. I have learned a lot from my blogging buddies.
7. I used to sew, embroider and indulge in a lot more crafts before settling in with card making.
8. I need to learn to keep a tidy work station - hopefully I am on my way as many of you have parted with real good tips...
I would like to pass this award to everyone (like Lynn did) - so do pick it up and paste it on your blog because I believe that all of you are stylish blogger out there.
However, I would like to share this award with 8 bloggers who have touched my life in special ways more than one:
Sandra - http://www.rosepetalcreations.blogspot.com/
Charity Crafter - http://www.charitycrafter.blogspot.com/
Terry - http://terryeo.blogspot.com/
Shirley-Anne - http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/
Lynn - http://creativecraftsbylynn.blogspot.com/
Andrea - http://andreajbpiecesofmine.blogspot.com/
Colleen - http://cardsdelight.blogspot.com/
Michelle - http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com/
Do visit their blogs and see their stylish creations and leave them some love...