Monday 14 February 2011

I cheated and I have the nerve to say that!!!



This is the inside of the card...



Hello bloggers,

Here's wishing you A Very Happy Valentine's Day! 

I have to confess that I did not make my DH a Valentine's Day card - instead I gave him a ready made card from a shop. 

Now that is blasphemy in the world of hand made cards, right? 

Specially when my blog is called "Handmade Cards With Love" - ironic, that!

 But, please, I have a genuine excuse for doing this - I bought this card when I was in Singapore because DH does not like those mushy, mushy cards. 

I thought this would cheer him up after his bout of ill health.




I hope I will be forgiven by my fellow bloggers for cheating...and also that you all will still love me the same and keep visiting me. 


Hugs,


Monica

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Monica

I will forgive you just this once, lol.

it is a pretty funny card, I hope it cheered him up and that he is on the road to recovery.

Michelle :-)

Andrea said...

Hee hee! I love your card, and you're definitely forgiven - I really find it difficult making cards for my husband!
I know I'm going to be buying some cards this week for my son and daughter - that's if I can remember the card Eleri pointed out a while ago, saying she would like that for her birthday LOL! I am hoping to make cards for them as well though. Busy preparing for Eleri's party at the moment though!
Happy Valentines Day to you, and enjoy your week.
Love, Andrea xx

Helen said...

Hi Monica,

It's o.k. we're all needed a break once in a while. What a funny card especially the inside.

jimlynn said...

You're very much forgiven!! LOL! I LOVE this card and know your husband will too. It's a shame we can't find an image like that monkey somewhere! Hope you and your family have a great Valentine's Day Monica.
Lynn

Do What You Love said...

Okay my dear friend, you are forgiven because this is the funniest cards - it brought a smile to my face easily! It is sure to bring a smile to your husband's face - he needs humor after being ill. Monica, thank you for commenting all of the time on my blog. I love your encouragement and support immensely! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Eh, don't stress about the store bought card - especially for these silly holidays!!!

It's a very funny card :)
Maria

fatmonica said...

Don't tell anyone but I cheat too sometimes!The card is great and I'm sure hubby loved it!

Loraine Arderne said...

Oh Monica, you're certainly forgiven - this is soooooooo funny! I'm sure it cheered your husband up.

1CardCreator said...

Ha ha ha, we forgive you, funny card, I bet he loved it.

Unknown said...

A Cheeky, funny card x Leigh x

Unknown said...

LOL what a cute card and hope it cheered him up! You are better than me! I didn't have time to make him a card before I left for my parents ....so he got none!! Hugzzzz Colleen