Saturday 20 August 2011

Card for boys


Hello bloggers,

Hope you are having a decent weekend...
Here is a card I made last night after Aleeza went to bed...



Supplies:

Base card stock - pale blue
Stamp - Hero Arts stamped on hand torn white card stock and coloured in with Lyra water colour pencils
Stamped paper distressed on the edges with Tim Holtz faded jeans and broken china
Printed paper - courtesy Terry
Coloured yarns - from stash
Sentiment - handwritten by me (wanted to fit in more text but the label being so tiny, it cannot hold much)

I am going to enter this card for a challenge at Sandy's space  the theme of which is boys.

Hugs,

Monica

PS: One year ago when I did not blog I did not enjoy rubber stamping at all even though I possessed many stamps. Thanks to you bloggers I am loving it now!!! Big change in me that. And the credit goes to you all for the inspiration.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is brilliant Monica. Love the yarn xx Jenny xx

Merry said...

Terrific...love how you have finished it with all those strands of wool.

soujanya said...

card is soo pretty n simple...like the way you presented..
you are very talented...liked almost all of ur card...so spl...
luv ur space..count me in to follow u...

Sandy Ang said...

how cute !