Thursday 4 August 2011

Featured blogger - Shirley-Anne of stamping for joy

Hello lovely bloggers,

Yippeee it is Friday again tomorrow - this week did go quickly for me and all I did was one post and  make  plenty of flowers!!!

Now to the featured blogger of the month - it is none other than Shirley Anne of http://www.shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

She was one of my first followers and has always made it a point to come and visit me, leaving sweet comments for me to read. She makes really nice cards  and specializes in distressing and paper tearing. Her male cards are awesome and she makes them with much ease which I wish I could. Shirley-Anne is also on the DT of Make it Monday which is  another lovely blog as some of you may know.
Thank you Shirley-Anne for your love and inspiration... I am a big fan of yours to say the least!!!


I better go and do my rounds now...

Hugs,

Monica

3 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

you're introducing me to some fantastic crafters who I can follow.. Thankie.. <3

jimlynn said...

I just popped over to her blog and it's FABULOUS!
Lynn

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Monica .Sorry it has taken so long to get to you .
Hope you and yours are well .
Wow thank you so much for the fabulous mention on your posting .
Your kind words are inspirational and an encouragement for me to continue to support up and coming new crafters and bloggers when I find them .. I have enjoyed following you on your journey in card making .
hugs Shirley-Anne