Sunday 22 July 2012

My desk top is back!

Hello sweet bloggers,

Thanks for all the blog love and the TLC you all showered on me... I am much better and am trying to see the glass as half full.

I have good news for you - the desk top has been repaired and is operating on Mac now instead of Windows which I will soon get used to. Well, I better get used to that as I am missing blogging sooooo much, honestly.

This post is picture less as I am using Zeenya's lap top to type this post - thought that she would have some pics on her lap top of me which I could upload but she too seems to have some issues with her lappy! And that means no pictures... sorry!!!

Forgive me for such a colour less post - but trust me I will soon get there...

Was dying to connect with you all so here I am.

Will come and visit all of you soon.

Hugs,

Monica

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Monica, It is great to have you back with us, you will soon get used to Mac and we will be seeing your beautiful cards once more.
Kevin xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Ahh Hello Monica. Its so nice to have you back in blogland, hoorah.
Thinking of you.
Love Sandra xxx

Karin said...

Good luck with all the tech stuff...Hopefully the transition will be seamless and so happy that you are back :)

Bea said...

HI Monica - lovely to see you back in blogland you have certainly been missed - thanks for your kind comments

Unknown said...

Hi Monica so glad you are starting to see a way forward , sending big hugs Elaine

jimlynn said...

WooHoo!!! Glad you got everything fixed are are back on the road to blogging again....have missed you so much!
(Sorry I haven't responded to your e-mail yet - but WILL!)
Lynn

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi my blogging friend ..Was so happy to see you on my post and your kind words knowing you were back in blogland .
Missed you and your fab cards and news of your family
hugs Shirley-Anne