Thursday 4 October 2012

For Less is More - third entry

Hello lovely bloggers,

This is my third entry for Less is More this week - Wedding and Marriage. I am just so in love with white on white cards... I thought I would make an Indian card this time but could not go anywhere beyond white so here I am with yet another white card. Hope it is not an overdose of white for you all.
I just ran the cardstock through my Cuttlebug, added some lace and handmade roses, leaves and liquid pearls in the centre of the roses and on the embossing. 

I will also enter this card in Card Mania -handmade flowers


Today I am going to take Aleeza to a very special kiddie's place along with her best friends so she is rather excited about it. 

Love,
Monica

15 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOWSERS! Monica, this is gorgeous and I LOVE those flowers! I've just got to learn how to do that! SO PRETTY!
Have a fun day with Aleeza.
Lynn

Ganna Gruden said...

Beautiful card! I like thise roses))

Nusechka)))

Aileen said...

Your flowers are terrific. x

Sue said...

Beautiful card Monica,love the embossing.
Have a great day out.
Hugs Sue

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

BEAUTIFUL card very well thoughtout and beautiful flowers..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Monica, I like the embossing and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Skye said...

A beautiful card. White on white works so well for weddings. Love your lace and flowers.

You are running hot at the moment creating cards. Good work

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Monica, and I can never get tired of white on white!

Mila said...

Really,really beautiful!Lovely flowers!Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge!
Hugs, Mila!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Wedding Card.
luv
Debby

Merry said...

Beautiful card Monica...love the embossing. Thanks so much for your lovely comments over my way. Also like what you called the Mimosa 'touch me nots'. Hope life is good. Our son is home for this week so nice to have the family together.

Mandi said...

Lovely card, the roses looks FAB, beautiful embossing
Thank you very much
mandi
LIM

Patrice said...

Great card - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my giveaway!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Very pretty! Your rolled flowers are awesome!!!!!!!!!

fatmonica said...

This is gorgeous.I love all the little flowers.I love your new look blog too.