Saturday 10 November 2012

Some more quickies

Hello sweet bloggers,

I have very good news to share - have managed to sell 27 cards in the past week. I was beginning to feel a bit nervous about my cards as I don't sell them in school any more. But at the UN day in school, one mother bought some and at the baby shower I sold a serious lot. 



These two cards were made in minutes with a set of clear stamps from Inkadinkadoh (I think).
I have used pickled raspberry in the first card and peacock feathers and salty ocean in the second.
The first card was embossed and both cards were glittered. Added gold ribbon on the second to dress it up.

I am going to enter the pink card in the following challenge:
In the pink - CAS and lots of pink space

Wish you a pleasant weekend.

Love,
Monica

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Monica,love the snowflakes.xxx

Bea said...

congratulations Monica - although I am not suprised as your cards are lovely. I love the way you have glittered your snowflakes.

Denise said...

Very pretty cards - love the gorgeous snowflakes.
Thanks for joining us at In The Pink this week.
Denise (GDT) xx

Sasha said...

Well done with your card sales, Monica! I love the glittery snowflakes on these two:) x
Enjoy a lovely weekend x

Skye said...

Two gorgeous cards. I like the embossing and the glitter. Great Christmas cards

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Monica,I like the snowflakes and sparkle.
Kevin xx

Do What You Love said...

Monica, I just love these cards with the snowflakes - how gorgeous! The embossed background on the one is such a fantastic creation - how lovely is that? Just wonderful artistic elements, my dear. Love them both!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi again Monica these two are awesome love the embossing on one and the glitter on both .

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful snowflake cards Monica - the pink one is my favourite of course! Love the embossed background and the pickled raspberry ink.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at In The Pink - I hope you will join us again.
Sylvia x

1CardCreator said...

Both of these are beautiful Monica!

Aileen said...

Well done on your sales. That's an amazing amount! Love your pink snowflakes. x

A Year Of Quotes said...

Hi Monica! These cards are stunning!

Maricel

chriscesar said...

I love the two of them!
But as a pinky, i prefer the pink embossed one!
Friendly
Chris