Saturday 9 February 2013

Coloured with chalks - love this stamp

Hello sweet bloggers,

After that lovely birthday Aleeza had in school, she has been down with a high fever - I guess that is the price to pay for such a wonderful day. Hopefully she will spring back soon. 

Here is a card I made a few days ago with my new Penny Black stamp.
I stamped the image with Versa mark clear embossing ink and coloured it in with Do Craft pearl pastel chalks. Stuck pearls in the centre and some pretty pink ribbon to complete it. 



I will enter this card in:

http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.com/ - no designer paper (right up my street)

Off to check on Aleeza now - fingers crossed hoping she has a better night :-)

Much love,
Monica 

14 comments:

Mihaela said...

Such a pretty card!!!

Bea said...

Hi Monica - love your card - those chalks are very pretty colours. Also your Friday card is such a pretty vintage look. Hope Aleeza is soon better.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello dear Monica. I am so sorry to hear that little Aleeza is poorly after all the excitement of her birthday, bless her, I hope she feels better very soon.
Your card my friend, is stunning. So pretty and very delicate, gorgeous.
With love, Sandra xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Sorry to hear Aleeza is not feeling well. Hope she is soon back up and at 'em! Your pastels/chalks look gorgeous on your flowers. In your card below, the butterflies look as if they are dancing across the page - just beautiful, Monica! get well hugs for Aleeza, hugs, de

Sasha said...

Such a pretty floral card, Monica.
Sending hugs to Aleeza and hope she soon feels much better x

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card, Monica.....love the look of the chalk! So pretty.
Hope Aleeza starts feeling better. Give her an extra hug.
Lynn

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Monica, I like the pastel colours.
Kevin xx

Skye said...

A beautiful card. I love the image and the pretty pastel shades
I am sorry to hear Aleeza isn't well. Wish her a speedy recovery

Merry said...

Hi there Monica...Yep, I am playing catch up again. Happy Belated birthday to Aleeza and I hope she is feeling better soon. Wonderful card...love the chalk in the flowers.

Beanie said...

I hope that Aleeza soon feels better, it's always a worry when children are poorly.
I love your card and it has reminded me I have chalks stashed away somewhere! Don't you find you get absorbed' by all the newest 'stuff' then come re-discover after a few years?!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Very pretty effect of the chalks!!!

Hope Aleeza is feeling better today!!!!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty card, thanks for joining in at crafty ribbons

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card I am sure it will sell quickly too! ~Diane

Karin said...

So soft and beautiful! Love the pearl centers :)