Saturday 24 August 2013

For CAS(E) this sketch

Hello bloggers,

Here is my take on the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch this week. What is it with the white black and red combo that I just keep going back to? I just love it and no matter how many cards I make with it, there's no tiring me. I have used a cling stamp from Unity, an Ek Success border bunch and red sequins that I bought in India many, many years ago (nine). I do like how this card turned out even though there is a slight over dose of sequins.





I will also enter this card in:

Wish you a super weekend.

Love,

Monica 

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

You just can't beat that color combo and I love all those sequins!!! Fantastic card!
Lynn

Cathy said...

Love red and black, love the sparkle the sequins add too :) Cathy x

Merry said...

Great use of sequins Monica, I will have to dig mine out. Lovely card.

julie said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Craft 4 Eternity.

Sarah said...

Oh how I love bling! Great use of the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

donna mikasa said...

Such a vibrant color combo and a great take on the sketch!