Tuesday 10 September 2013

Getting comfortable using doilies at last

Hello dear blog buddies,

Here is my card to show you for today... no stamping but I made every bit of the flower (with punches and dies) including the blue lace at the bottom of the flower. I glittered the flower to make it look sparkly and also added glitter around the doily which is from my stash. Some scoring on the top and my card was done. I did like how it turned out.


I will enter this card in the following challenges:

Wish you a happy Tuesday.

Love,

Monica


9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Monica, I like the design the doily, and the flower.
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

Just gorgeous! Love the design you used and all the shimmer and shine! Sensational flower too.
Lynn

1CardCreator said...

What a beauty this is, I love how you scored it and then added the doily beneath and the glitter adds just the right touch! ~Diane

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Monica, love the flower...
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Ellis said...

You have been busy, Monica! Love your past three cards - each one so unique with lots of textures on them - and each one has DIFFERENT textures! wow! Aleeza's art is pretty, too. Be sure I told her so! hugs, de

loz said...

Gorgeous card and flower Monica. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Anonymous said...

Pretty card Monica-I like how you have made your flower-very effective :)
Have a lovely day,Nessa xxx

Lisa Mensing said...

I love the simplicity of this, it's gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

Pia S said...

So elegant and beautiful, a card that shows that less IS more. I like it! Spotted your card on MIM.