Tuesday 1 October 2013

Smiley Snowman

Hello sweet peeps,

Here is another card for Christmas made with my Hero Arts clear stamp set. It was bought last year and am using it for the first time. I have coloured him gently with my Prisma pencils. The printed paper with sparkly squares is fancy gift wrap and the glittery snowflakes are punched. There is glitter at the bottom of the snowman and I have used glitter glue dots for the effect of snow. The die cut sentiment from WonderHouse is new as well. It was quite a task to get a decent picture with all the glitter, you know.


I will enter this card in the following challenges:
http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/ - anything with a sentiment


Will come and visit later.

Love,

Monica 

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

super sweet snow man, Monica! It's probably the only time you see "snow", isn't it? Love the pretty glitter frame, and your color choices. Funny, but my card today is also a snowman wearing a red scarf, and also done in silver colors framed in glitter! We must have been on the same wave-length. Your falling snow looks great! hugs, de

jimlynn said...

Monica, this is the fourth card with a snowman I've seen this morning....it must be getting close to Christmas and cold weather - although I'm not sure you ever see really cold weather?!!
Love this one with that cute little guy on it. The glitter just shines! Fantastic looking!
Lynn

Cathy said...

Great card Monica, the photo does show all the lovely sparkly glitter, it looks fabulous :) Cathy x

Shelly said...

Perfect little snowman! So sparkly FUN!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
Shelly

1CardCreator said...

Love this and I do love the glitter too, my fave! ~Diane

Got2BCrafting said...

Awww... such a sweet little snowman!
Thanks for joining us in the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Lori